1. if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I could never, ever eat just one thing for the rest of my life.
2. travel the world with the same people for the rest of your life or live in the same house until you die?
I don’t get it. You present me with a great opportunity, then a shitty alternative. Who would even have to think about that one? Maybe people who don’t like to travel. Well, I’m not one of them.
3. one thing you wish were healthy?
Smoking. And I don’t even smoke.
4. rain four days a week all year or never again see a cherry blossom?
It was only a few years ago that I spotted my first cherry blossom. People who live in warmer climates don’t usually have cherry trees around. Anyway, the flowers are lovely, but I can’t stand british rain. If we had proper thunderstorms four days a week then clear, beautiful sunny days on the remaining three (weekends, of course) then I wouldn’t mind the rain that much.
5. your favorite blog?
None that I’d care to mention.
6. that movie that you see when you’re home alone for the weekend and you make hot chocolate and eat pizza or toast for dinner?
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. And most of John Hughes stuff. Teen movies from the 80s. ♥
7. the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
Hug my pillow and turn off the bedside light.
8. why is your best friend your best friend?
He gets me.
9. biggest guilty pleasure?
I’m not guilty of anything. If I’m going to feel *guilty* over something, I don’t do it. Unless I really want to, and in this case why the guilt?
10. a life without fruit or never having curtains?
I don’t care that much for fruit OR curtains, but if I had to choose I’d pick the fruit. Especially if I lived in the countryside, where curtains are not really needed.
11. if you could add a bodypart, what would it be and where would you have it?
An extra stomach. It would be detachable and not linked to my intestines. This way I would absorb very little of everything I ate and would never have to diet again. Result!